Sundial Staff Sets Resort Apart
I know I’ve talked before about how family friendly Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is but I think I’ve finally figured out what it is that really sets them apart: the staff! Beyond the beach, pool, daily children’s activities and wide variety of amenities, it’s the Sundial Team that keeps families returning time after time.
Some members of the Sundial Team were once guests themselves, like Marina and Mary Beth. Marina Bloetz is the Front Office Manager that everyone is always raving about. She grew up in Munich, Germany but spent many a family vacation on our little island of Sanibel! Following her luxury hotel training with Hilton in Munich, she returned to Sundial in 2009 as a member of the staff and has risen to her current position, taking on the important task of making every Sundial guest feel warmly welcomed. Just like Marina, Mary Beth made that childhood fantasy a reality by creating a life in the place that had played host to so many family vacations and wonderful memories. As the Catering Sales Manager, it is up to Mary Beth to not just assist brides and hosts in organizing their events but to help them make lasting memories. I believe that having their own fond memories of time spent with family and friends at Sundial provides Mary Beth and Marina with a unique perspective and makes them all the more relatable to every visitor and guest.
Proof that I’m not the only one that thinks the staff at Sundial is top shelf can be found in online reviews. These are just some of the quotes about Sundial staff from reviews posted on Trip Advisor within just the last month:
- All the staff were VERY friendly and helpful.
- The staff is amazing and the place is great.
- We had a great stay; the staff was very helpful.
- The front desk had a very friendly staff.
- Staff at the front desk was EXCELLENT, always helpful and very knowledgeable about the island.
- Staff is friendly and on the ball …Tiki bar staff is nice and accommodating
- The best bartenders are Jason, Justin, and Jim. The head staff and manager are fabulous.
- Wonderful front desk service- very attentive. …The employees were terrific (helpful and friendly), and the rooms were very spacious…The staff was efficient and prompt as anytime we called for something (and believe me we did our share of calling) someone was at our door in moments. I would highly recommend this resort, and I am looking forward to my next visit.
- The kids club got a new Director this year. Her name is Carly. She was very involved. She was at every kids activity. Anything you needed, she made sure you received it and always made sure you were happy and most of all that the kids were happy. Jader and Claude also help with the kids club and they are great too.
- Thanks to David for making sure that the group accommodations were handled with exceptional ease. The cheerful and friendly meeting room staff was always prepared for breaks, bringing cookies fresh from the oven and a nice assortment of soda and water.
If you want to know more about some of the Sundial Team, check out this new page on the Sundial Beach Resort & Spa website: MEET THE SUNDIAL TEAMTags: best service, hospitality, Sanibel Island, Sanibel Island Resort, service
This post was written by sundialmgr